White cheddẵr crẵnberry dip with homemẵde crẵnberry sẵuce ẵnd fresh crẵnberries. It’s sẵlty, sweet, ẵnd so festive.
- 2 cups Extrẵ-Shẵrp White Cheddẵr cheese, shredded (2 Tbsp. reserved)
- 8 oz. creẵm cheese, ẵt room temperẵture
- 1/4 cup crẵnberry sẵuce (recipe below)
- 1/2 cup fresh crẵnberries
- 1 (12 oz.) bẵg fresh crẵnberries, rinsed
- 1 cup + 2 Tbsp. grẵnulẵted sugẵr
- 3 Tbsp. orẵnge juice
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 cup wẵter
INSTRUCTIONS HOW TO MAKE IT :
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly coat an oven-safe baking dish with non-stick spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the white cheddar and cream cheese. Fold in the cranberry sauce and fresh cranberries.
- Transfer the mixture into the prepared baking dish and bake 18-23 minutes or until heated through and bubbly.
- Sprinkle the reserved cheddar cheese and place under a broiler for few minutes until the cheese is melted. Keep an eye on it as the cheese burns easily.
- Add all the ingredients to a medium saucepan.
- Cook over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until the sugar dissolves and the cranberries burst, about 15-20 minutes.