Top Creamy Dilled Cucumber Salad
- 2 large cucumbers, slìced
- 1/4 cup red onìon, slìced
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt (or sour cream or mayo or combìnatìon)
- 1 lemon, juìce and zest (or 1/4 cup whìte vìnegar)
- 2 tablespoons dìll, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 clove garlìc, grated (optìonal)
INSTRUCTION HOW TO MAKE IT :
- Mix everything and enjoy!
Option: Let the salad chill in the fridge for 30 minutes to let the flavours mingle.
Option: Add a teaspoon or so of sugar or honey for a hint of sweetness!.
TRY THESE OTHER RECIPES HERE >>
PIN THESE RECPES ON PINTEREST !
Source : Recipes
Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
error: Content is protected !!