3 Ingredient Paleo Vegan Coconut Snowball Cookies (Keto, Sugar Free, No Bake)- An easy, 5-minute recipe for soft coconut snowballs, but made in a cookie influence! No shortened milk, sugar, or dairy needed.
- 4 cups shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/4 cup granulated sweetener of choíce í used monk fruít sweetener
- 1/2 cup coconut mílk Can use almond or another mílk of choíce
- 1/4 tsp almond or vanílla extract optíonal
Instructíons How to Make It :
- In a high-speed blender or food processor, add your unsweetened coconut and blend for 1-2 minutes, until a fine texture. Do not over blend otherwise you will be left with coconut butter.
- Add your granulated sweetener and coconut milk (and optional extract) and blend until a sticky, thick batter remains. If the batter is too crumbly, add a little extra milk of choice.
- Transfer to a large mixing bowl. Lightly wet your hands and form the batter into small balls. Place on a lined baking tray or plate. Press each ball into a cookie shape. Sprinkle with extra coconut or granulated sweetener (this is what I used) and refrigerate until they firm up slightly.
3 Ingredient Paleo Vegan Coconut Snowball Cookies can be kept at room temperature, covered. They are freezer friendly too.
TRY THESE OTHER KETO RECIPES HERE >>
Source : Recipes