The Best Sweet Yeast Rolls Recipe – If you arent highly pleasing at making homemade dinner rolls later take determination out this recipe. Its sudden, easy and uses easy ingredients that Im courteous to bet that you have in your kitchen right now. Oh yeah and it doesnt even require a bread robot or kneading.
Baking fresh bread started as a holiday tradition in my house, but has quickly become something we enjoy to do even on weeknights. There is really nothing better than a warm sweet dinner roll, right out of the oven and topped with honey butter!
THE BEST SWEET YEAST ROLLS RECIPE
Yield : 10 rolls
- 2 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup warm milk
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1.5 tsp instant yeast
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour (you may not need all)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoon brown sugar
INSTRUCTIONS HOW TO MAKE IT :
- Combine warm milk, sugar, melted butter and yeast in a mixing bowl.
- Mix in flour stir with wooden spoon. The dough turns sticky, cover and let rise for 60 minutes.
- Add in baking powder, salt and half cup of flour. Stir the dough together with your rubber spatula or wooden spoon. Transfer dough on floured surface, knead until it becomes smooth.
- Roll out dough into 10 x 14 in rectangle. Spread with butter then sprinkle with brown sugar leaving 1/2 in border on each side.
- Starting from the short side, roll the dough into a log.
- Cut the log into 10 equal pieces. Roll each into a round ball. Let sit and covered for 30 minutes.
- Preheat panggangan @ 180 C, brush with water. Bake until golden for 25-30 minutes. Let cool in pan for 5 minutes, transfer onto rack to cool.