- 1 cup Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 6 tbsp Honey
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 3 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 1/2 cups Melted Vegan Chocolate Chips
Instructions How to Make It:
- Put muffin liners in muffin pan. Spray liners with non-stick
- Melt peanut butter, honey, and salt together on low heat for
a few minutes. Stir in Rice Krispies until well mixed.
- Evenly distribute mixture into sprayed muffin liners. Press
mixture down firmly.
- Melt chocolate on low heat. (If using a microwave, stir every
30-60 seconds until melted.) Use a spoon to cover each cup with melted
- Put in the refrigerator until firm.
TRY THESE OTHER CUPCAKES RECIPES >>
Source : Recipes