- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 cup oat flour
- Any extra additions (we used mini chocolate chips)
INSTRUCTIONS HOW TO MAKE IT :
- STEP 1In a saucepan, heat the maple syrup (this is
an organic option!) on medium-high until it begins to bubble.
- STEP 2Remove from heat and whisk in the peanut butter (we
- STEP 3Pour into a bowl with the oat flour (this is
gluten free!). Mix until combined.
- STEP 4Let the dough chill completely, then add any toppings
(If you do not let the dough chill, your add-ins could melt!).
- STEP 5To form, press the chilled dough into a lined loaf
pan. Carefully remove the dough (so that it keeps its shape) and flip it over
(so the rounded corners face up). Using a knife, cut slits into the dough that
almost reach the bottom, creating 18 pieces that are connected on the bottom.
- STEP 6Once frozen, you will be able to break off a piece
every time you need a treat!
TRY THESE OTHER COOKIES RECIPES >>
Source : Recipes