- 2/3 cup unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups light brown sugar
- 3 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup peanut butter chips
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
Instructions How to Make It :
- Preheat the oven to 350F degrees.
- Line a 9×13 inch pan with parchment leaving an overhang over
the sides or line with aluminum foil and lightly grease.
- In a large, microwave-safe bowl, melt together the butter
and peanut butter. When almost melted, stir together until smooth.
- Whisk in the sugar. Then whisk in the eggs 1 at a time.
- Gently fold in the flour and salt being careful not to
- Fold in the peanut butter chips and chocolate chips.
- Spoon/pour the batter into the prepared pan and spread the
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes*, or until the
top looks set an inserted toothpick comes out clean or with a few damp crumbs.
*Oven times vary. Baking the blondies in a metal pan tends
to have a shorter bake time than in glass/ceramic pan.
**Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up
to 4 days.
TRY THESE OTHER PEANUT BUTTER RECIPES >>
Source : Recipes