- 6 cups corn tortilla chips
- 2 cups vegetarian chili with beans
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 roma (plum) tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place chips in the bottom of a 9 inch square baking dish.
Pour chili straight from the can over the chips. Sprinkle shredded cheese over
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in the preheated oven, until chili
is bubbling and cheese is melted. Top with lettuce, tomato, sour cream and
salsa in the pan, or after serving (if people are picky).
TRY THESE OTHER TACOS RECIPES >>
Source : Recipes