- 1 (13.8-oz) tube refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 8 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup bottled Ranch dressing
- 1 (3-oz) package real bacon bits
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a
15x10x1-inch pan with parchment paper.
- Unroll pizza dough and press bottom pan.
Prick thoroughly with a fork.
- Bake 7 to 8 minutes, until lightly brown.
- While crust is baking, whisk together eggs
and milk. In a nonstick skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add eggs; cook
and stir just until thickened and no liquid egg remains.
- Spread Ranch dressing over partially baked
crust. Spread cooked eggs evenly over crust. Top with bacon and cheese.
- Bake and additional 7 to 10 minutes, until
cheese is melted and crust is brown.
TRY THESE OTHER PIZZA RECIPES >>
Source : Recipes