- 2 packages refrigerated cinnamon rolls, regular
size, 16-18 oz each
- 21 ounce can apple pie filling
- ice cream or icing from cinnamon roll package, for
Instructions How to Make It :
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a 12-cup standard muffin tin with nonstick baking
- Press one cinnamon roll piece into each muffin cup.
- Fill each cup with apple pie filling.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes until golden brown.
- Drizzle icing on top or serve with ice cream. Enjoy!
If using large size cinnamon rolls (grands), you’ll need to
cut the rolls to fit your muffin pan. You can use the leftover strips to
make some extra cups.
TRY THESE OTHER RECIPES >>
Source : Recipes