OTHER RECIPE SEE HERE >>
- 1 cup pumpkin purèè
- 1 tèaspoon vanilla
- 1 largè ègg
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tèaspoons baking powdèr
- 1 tèaspoon cinnamon
- ½ tèaspoon salt
- 1 tèaspoon baking soda
- 1 tèaspoon milk
- 1 cup sèmi-swèèt chocolatè chips
- 1 cup choppèd walnuts (optional but highly rècommèndèd)
INSTRUCTIONS HOW TO MAKE IT :
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper sheets (or lightly grease the cookie sheet if you don’t have parchment paper).
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, combine pumpkin, sugar, oil, vanilla and egg. Mix until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. In a small bowl, dissolve the baking soda with the milk. Add both the dry flour mixture and the wet baking soda mixture to the pumpkin mixture. Mix well.
- Add in the chocolate chips and nuts and stir until evenly combined.
- Using a medium cookie scoop (medium scoop is equal to 1 1/2 tablespoons), drop mounds of the cookie dough on the prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Allow the cookies to cool for slightly before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
PIN IT TO PINTEREST !