S’mores Chocolate Chip Cookies
What is better than a delicious chocolate chip cookie? A delicious chocolate chip cookie topped with a marshmallow, melted milk chocolate and graham cracker crumbs. This is the prefect meeting of chocolate chip cookies and s’mores! These s’mores chocolate chip cookies will definitely be all the rage with the kids and let’s face it, the grown ups, too! So, what are you waiting for? This dough does even require any chilling time which means if you hurry it can be cookie time in no time!
- ¾ cup butter, at room temperature
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup dark brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla
- 2¼ cups plus 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces chopped semi sweet chocolate
- Large marshmallows, cut in half (one half per cookie)
- ½ cup milk chocolate chips, melted
- ½ cup graham cracker crumbs
Instructions How to Make It:
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Beat butter and sugars at medium speed with paddle attachment of stand mixer until creamy.
- Add eggs and 1½ tsp. vanilla, beating until blended.
- Add flour, baking soda, and salt and beat until blended.
- Fold in chocolate by hand just until combined.
- Using a 1 tablespoon capacity cookie scoop, place cookie dough balls on parchment paper-lined baking sheets.
- Bake for 8 minutes, you want them slightly underbaked as they will cook more in broiler.
- Remove from oven and top each with half a marshmallow.
- Broil just to brown the tops-watch closely.
- Let cool 3 minutes.
- Drizzle on melted chocolate and top with graham crumbs! Mmmmm!