This Slow Cooker Spinach and Artichoke Dip is delicious and made in your crockpot with lots of cheeses, fresh spinach, and artichoke hearts…
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 15 minutes ]
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 6 ounces Neufchatel cheese (cubed)
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 14 ounce can artichoke hearts (drained, rinsed and finely chopped)
- 8 ounces trimmed fresh spinach leaves (about 8 cups)
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Instructions How to Make It :
- In slow cooker stoneware, combine mozzarella, Neufchatel cheese, Parmesan, garlic, artichokes, spinach, and black pepper.
- Cover and cook on high for 2 hours, until hot and bubbly.
- Stir well and serve with homemade tortilla chips.