INSTRUCTIONS HOW TO MAKE IT :
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Pour the chai tea over the dates and soak for 10 minutes. Blend the chai tea, dates, lemon juice, non-dairy milk, and vanilla on high until smooth.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the dry ingredients and mix briefly.
- Add the date mixture. Stir to combine.
- Lightly oil or line a loaf pan and pour in your batter, smoothing out the top.
- Bake for 35 minutes at 350F.
- Cool completely before frosting and slicing. Keep in the fridge. It is best fresh and will dry out over time.
TRY THESE OTHER RECIPES HERE >>
Source : Recipes