You don’t need to wait for company to enjoy this appetizer treat. It was the perfect little delicious snack to have with our Sunday afternoon tea.
This recipe adapts easily to different flavors and is very similar to my other baked brie recipe.
Pumpkin Pecan Baked Brie
- 1 can crescent rolls
- 1 8oz round brie cheese
- ¼ C pumpkin butter
- ¼ C pecans, plus additional for decorating
- 1 egg
- 1 T water
- Roll out the dough and press the seams together
- place the pecans in the center of the dough, top with pumpkin butter. Place the cheese on top of the pumpkin butter and pecans.
- Wrap the dough around the cheese, pinch seams to seal.
- Whisk egg with water and brush over the top.
- Place seam side down on a baking sheet, brush the top with the egg wash and decorate with additional pecans and cut scraps from the excess dough.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes until golden.