Keeper! Very good! After mixing up the dough, I let it rest wrapped in sprayed plastic wrap. The dough rolled out so nice, I was able to roll it very thin, next time I would roll even thinner. I heated the oven and a pizza stone to 450 for 30 minutes while making up the dough.
I placed the rolled out dough on parchment paper, did not pre-bake and topped with sauce, cheese and pepperoni. Baked for 10 minutes at 450. This made one pizza, that was inhaled – next time I will double or triple the recipe. Thanks for this quick and easy recipe.
I really like this recipe. I usually double the ingredients and add black pepper, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder. The bowl over the dough for ten minutes is a crucial step (I used to always refrigerate the dough before flattening it onto the pan, which gave me trouble.) Last night I made a pizza using the bowl method and my dough was the perfect consistency and easy to flatten and shape. I was really happy!
NO YEAST VEGGIE PIZZA RECIPE
Yield : 2 pizza
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 5 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup warm milk/water
- 1 big red onion sliced
- 1 green capsicum sliced
- 1 red capsicum sliced
- 4 medium tomato chopped
- bunch of cilantro chopped
- 125 g cream cheese
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing
- 4 tablespoon tomato sauce
- ground black pepper to taste
INSTRUCTIONS HOW TO MAKE IT :
- Whisk together flour with baking powder and salt.
- Add melted butter to the flour, stir well.
- Now add milk to the flour mixture gradually until it becomes into a pliable dough. Knead well.
- Divide dough into 2, roll out each portion into a round or rectangle about 1/4 in thick. Preheat panggangan at 200 C and lightly grease your baking sheets.
- Combine together cream cheese, mayonnaise and ranch dressing in a bowl.
- Apply 2 tablespoon of tomato sauce on each pizza base, top with 1/2 portion of cheese sauce and pepper, sprinkle the vegetables. Top again with cheese sauce and cilantro. Repeat with another base.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Enjoy!