Orange Creamsicle Pie is a no bake dessert that is so refreshing and full of sweet orange cream flavor. Made easy with a prepared graham cracker crust, a sweet cream layer, and a light & fluffy orange layer with orange juice and fresh orange zest.
NO BAKE ORANGE CREAMSICLE PIE
I have been so excited to share this orange creamsicle pie recipe with you!!
My love for no bake pies runs deep. They’re so simple to make, easy for anyone, and it’s almost impossible to mess it up which means you get perfect results every single time.
Plus you’ll only need a few ingredients and one bowl!
Just looking at the ingredients list lets you know that this pie could be nothing but delicious.
- graham cracker crust
- cream cheese
- sweetened condensed milk
- orange juice
- fresh orange zest
- cool whip
- vanilla pudding
I mean really?! I am so excited for you to try this 🙂
MY TIPS FOR MAKING ORANGE CREAMSICLE PIE
- Read the directions beforehand. There are two ingredients that are divided and used in two different mixes.
- Use a really good quality pulp-free orange juice for best results. I love Tropicana and always have it in my fridge, so that’s what I used.
- For best taste and texture, use the real cream cheese (not lite) and use real pudding (not sugar-free).
- If you really want to get fancy, squeeze oranges to get the 1/3 cup juice needed.
- I prefer to refrigerate all no bake pies overnight. But if needed, this pie can be refrigerated for at least 6 hours and be fine.
TRY THESE OTHER BAKE RECIPES
No Bake Orange Creamsicle Pie
Orange Creamsicle Pie is a no bake dessert that is so refreshing and full of sweet orange cream flavor. Made easy with a prepared graham cracker crust, a sweet cream layer, and a light & fluffy orange layer with fresh orange juice and orange zest.
- 1 ready-to-use Nilla Wafer or Graham Cracker crust (store-bought or homemade)
- 2 boxes (3.4 oz) lemon instant pudding mix
- 2 cups half & half
- 1 bar (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tub (8 oz) cool whip
- fresh lemon slices for garnish, if wanted
In a mixing bowl, combine the dry pudding mix and half & half milk. Whisk together for 1-2 minutes. Let sit for a few minutes so the pudding can get nice and thick. Once thickened, spread 1 1/2 cups of the pudding into the pie crust. Set aside the remaining pudding.
In a separate mixing bowl, using a handheld blender, beat together the softened cream cheese and sugar until it's creamy and combined. Using a spatula, fold the cool whip in and mix until combined. Add half of the mixture into the remaining pudding mix. Spread into the pie crust to form the 2nd layer.
Spread the remaining cool whip/cream cheese mixture on top of the pie, or use a piping tip and bag to pipe it on as wanted.
It's best to let the pie refrigerate overnight OR at least for 6-8 hours so that it can firm up, come together, and get nice & cold.
When ready to serve, garnish with fresh lemon slices if wanted.
- 412 Calories
The granulated sugar will dissolve into the cream cheese. I know some may worry about it being grainy, but I promise it won't. Just make sure the cream cheese is softened well so it can all mix together.I use this Wilton 1A piping tip and these piping bags. Put the tip in, cut the corner and then put the piping bag into a tall cup. I then use a spatula to put the cream cheese/cool whip mixture into the bag and then pipe it onto the pie as wanted.I put the cream cheese, unwrapped, onto a microwave safe plate and the microwave it for about 25 seconds or so. You want the cream cheese nice and softened so it blends in easily with the sugar.
PIN THIS RECIPE TO PINTEREST
People Also Search :
- easy orange dreamsicle pie
- orange creamsicle pie no bake
- recipe forno bake easy creamcycle pie
- spread the cheese using the pipe bag