- 1 Stìck Butter ì use salted
- 2 oz. Bakers Unsweetened Chocolate
- 1 Tablespoon Vanìlla
- 1 8 oz. package Cream Cheese softened
- 1/2 Cup Stevìa or any sweetener or your choìce to taste
INSTRUCTIONS HOW TO MAKE IT :
- Place butter and chocolate in a small pan and melt oven low heat. When chocolate and butter is just melted add vanilla and sweetener and blend together.
- Place cream cheese in a medium bowl and pour chocolate mixture over it.
- With a hand mixer mix about 2 minutes.
- Pour into a greased pan. I use a 6 x 8 pan and I freeze it and cut into squares.
I keep fudge stored in the freezer . Out of site, out of mind.
This makes a great frosting for muffins in a minute or low carb cookies ect.
TRY THESE OTHER RECIPES HERE >>
Source : Recipes