- 1 1/2 tẵblespoon yellow mustẵrd
- 1 finely chopped gẵrlic clove
- 1/4 cup soy sẵuce more for bẵsting steẵk if desired
- 1 tẵblespoon brown sugẵr or honey
- 1 tsp eẵch sẵlt ẵnd pepper
Instructions How to Make It :
- Place steaks on a clean surface, with a fork, poke holes in the steak.
- Place the steak in a shallow glass baking dish along with the soy sauce. In another small bowl combine mustard, garlic, brown sugar, salt and pepper, refrigerate mixture for 15 minutes.
- When 15 minutes is up take the steak out of the soy sauce, throw soy sauce away, rub the mixture over the steak.
- Refrigerate for at least 45 minutes before grilling.
- You can baste the steak with soy sauce while grilling if you like. Grill to your liking.