Instructìons How to Make It :
- Heat oil in a large non-stick wok (or large, deep skillet) over medium-high heat. Add carrots, onions, garlic and ginger and saute 3 minutes.
- Add broccoli and bell pepper and saute until veggies are soft, about 3 – 4 minutes. Move veggies over to one side of the pan, crack eggs into opposite side and scramble and cook through.
- Stir rice, peas, corn, soy sauce and sesame oil and cook and toss 2 minutes. Serve warm.
- *I like to cook the brown rice with a little less water than listed on the package so it’s not so moist and absorbs the soy sauce and moisture from the veggies better. It also works best if you can prepare the rice a day in advance.
- Recipe source: Cooking Classy
TRY THESE OTHER VEGGIE RECIPES >>
Source : Recipes