INSTRUCTíONS HOW TO MAKE IT :
- Remove the stems from the mushrooms (I just gently slide a knife around the base of the stem and it usually pops off quite easily) and wipe any dirt off with a paper towel.
- Melt one tablespoon of the butter, and brush over the mushrooms, inside and out. Set aside.
- Finely chop the mushrooms stems. In a large pan or skillet, heat the remaining butter, add the chopped mushroom stems and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add the garlic puree, stir and cook for another couple of minutes.
- Add the spinach to the pan (it looks a huge amount, but will wilt down really quickly, just add it a handful at a time!) Stir to coat the spinach in the garlicky butter.
- Once the spinach is wilted and reduced in size, remove from the heat, stir in the sour cream and then set aside.
- Preheat your griddle pan over a medium/high heat. Spoon the spinach mixture into the centre of the mushrooms, sprinkle with freshly grated parmesan and place them on the preheated griddle. Allow to cook for 10-12 minutes – the mushrooms will be done when they are juicy, firm but tender and a glossy, dark brown colour.
- To make sure your cheese is extra golden brown and bubbly, place the pan under a hot grill for the last two minutes of cooking time.
- Let them rest for a couple of minutes, then serve warm, with lots of crusty bread!
TRY THESE OTHER RECIPES HERE >>
Source : Recipes