Keto Nachos – A Simple Weeknight Dinner
Ready for a delicious meal that you can make every week?? Keto Nachos are delicious and filling meal that will make delicious leftovers. Make your nachos as simple or as extravagant as you like.
Ingredients that served 6 adults
- 2 lbs ground beef (you can substitute ground turkey or chicken)
- 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic
- 8 ounces of sharp cheddar cheese – I use a little more to up my fats, and I buy blocked cheese and shred myself.
- 1 1/2 lbs of mini or regular sized bell peppers – I used mini for this meal
- Shredded Lettuce
- Chopped Onions
- Diced Tomatoes
- Variety of Other Cheeses
- Sour Cream
- Salsa or Hot Sauce
INSTRUCTIONS HOW TO MAKE IT :
1) In a large frying pan, cook your ground beef.
2) Preheat your oven to 350.
3) For easier clean up, place a piece of parchment paper on a baking sheet. Wash bell peppers, and cut in half. Remove the seeds, and place on the baking sheet.
4) Place in oven for about 5 minutes.
5) Once ground beef is cooked thoroughly, distribute the ground beef over the bell peppers. Finally distribute cheese over the ground beef.
6) Bake for 10 – 12 minutes or until your cheese is melted.
Scoop and add your desired toppings!
TRY THESE OTHER KETO RECIPES >>
Source : Recipes
Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
error: Content is protected !!