This Keto Broccoli Cheddar Soup is so yummy and filling, you won’t even miss the potatoes! It’s an excellent low carb option for any Fall meal!
This easy, low carb broccoli cheese soup is gluten-free, healthy, SUPER CHEESY and needs just 5 common ingredients.
Creamy cheesy comfort in a bowl, cheddar soup is your name! It’s not only low carb but quick and super easy to whip up from scratch.
Others Keto Recipes :
- 17 Best Keto Cookie Recipes
- 4 Best & Easy Keto Low Carb Muffin Recipes
- Keto Chocolate Donuts ( Low Carb )
Keto Broccoli Cheddar Soup !!!
You’ll be enjoying a comforting bowl of Cheddar Broccoli Soup in no time with this easy to make Keto recipe…
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 and 1/2 cup broccoli, cut into small pieces2 cups chicken broth
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon Xantham Gum
- salt & pepper to taste
- a few slices of bacon or ham if desired
1. In a large saucepan on the stove, saute onion and celery with butter until translucent. Season with salt & pepper.
2. Add chopped broccoli and saute for a couple of minutes.
3. Pour in chicken broth, and cook until broccoli is tender.
4. Turn off heat and stir in whipping cream.
5. Stir in cheese to melt.
6. Whisk in Xanthan gum to thicken the soup.
7. Serve with a few slices of cooked bacon or ham if desired.