I love meatloaf, but wanted a unique taste and way to eat it while getting your fats for the day in. This meatloaf has all the keto goodness you crave, we are talking bacon, cheese, and beef!
My husband and I made this special dinner for my parents, who are not on Keto, and they want me to start making this on the regular! There will be some variations depending on how you want your final dinner bomb to come out.
Let’s get started!!
- 1 lb of Ground Beef – I used 80/20 Calories – 1,279; Fat 105.19g; Carbs 0gram; Fiber 0g; Protein 77.61g
- 1 Egg Calories – 70; Fat 5g; Carbs 0gram; Fiber 0g; Protein 6g
- 3/4 Cup of Almond Flour Calories – 480; Fat 42g; Carbs 18gram; Fiber 9g; Protein 18g
- 4 Slices of Bacon Calories – 140; Fat 12g; Carbs 0gram; Fiber 0g; Protein 8g
- 1/2 Cup of Shredded Cheddar – I used mild Calories – 220; Fat 18g; Carbs 1gram; Fiber 0g; Protein 14g
- 1/3 Cup of Heavy Whipping Cream Calories – 267; Fat 26.67g; Carbs 5.33gram; Fiber 0g; Protein 0g
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder – Calories – 9; Fat .02g; Carbs 2.04gram; Fiber 0.3g; Protein 0.47g
- 1 Tsp Onion Powder insignificant amounts
- Optional – 1 Tsp of Salt and / or Pepper insignificant amounts
Total: Calories – 2,465; Fat 208.88g; Carbs 26.37gram; Fiber 9.3g; Protein 124.08g NET CARBS 17.07g
Split into 6 Servings – Calories – 410.83; Fat 34.81; Carbs 4.40gram; Fiber 1.55g; Protein 20.68g NET CARBS 2.85g
Split into 12 Servings – Calories – 205.42; Fat 17.41g; Carbs 2.20gram; Fiber .78g; Protein 10.34g NET CARBS 1.42g
***Depending on the brands used your nutritional information may vary, use this as a guide!
INSTRUCTIONS HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Preheat your oven to 350 F.
- Cut your raw bacon into 1/2 inch to 1 inch pieces – the smaller you cut the more chance of getting a bacon in every bite. So i cut mine into 1/2.
- In a bowl mix all of your ingredients together, don’t be afraid to get down and dirty by using your hands. It will be the easiest way to mix everything.
- Here is where you are going to have a variation. I used a muffin tin with 6 spots, so my bombs were a good size. You can also use a muffin tin with 12 spots. The difference between the two will be the cooking time. Coat your muffin tin with non-stick spray, and grabbing some of the mixture at a time mold into a ball.
- Confirm that the oven is heated to 350 F, and pop them in. If you are using a 6 muffin tin, bake for 30 minutes, then flip the bomb in the tin and bake for an additional 30 minutes.
- Allow your bombs to cool, and then enjoy!
I paired my dinner bombs with a simple salad and dipped in low sugar ketchup, and my husband mixed his into his salad and added ranch. Pair with mashed cauliflower, or one of your favorite keto sides.
- Coconut flour may be substituted, please check on a conversion chart.
- Want a spicy kick?? Add sliced jalapeno pieces to your mixture.
- Love onions?? Add half of a small onion to your mixture.
- Don’t enjoy beef?? Use ground chicken or turkey.
- These dinner bombs are awesome for meal prep, make a batch at a time and enjoy them all week with different sides.
TRY THESE OTHER KETO RECIPES >>
Source : Recipes