INSTRUCTIONS HOW TO MAKE IT :
- Peal and dice 1 cup of tart apples.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Mix in cinnamon, baking powder, baking sold and salt and mix well.
- Add 1 1/2 cups of flour and mix until combined.
- Add in 1 cup of apples and mix with a spoon.
- Add the remaining 1 1/2 cups of Flour and combine until the flour is completely incorporated into the cookie dough.
- Bake the cookies in a 375 degree oven for 13-15 minutes or until golden brown around the edges.
- Allow cookies to cool.
Cream Chees Frosting :
- Beat cream cheese, butter and vanilla in a mixer until blended.
- Add powered sugar a cup at a time and continue to mix until sugar is incorporated.
- Frost cookies.
TRY THESE OTHER RECIPES HERE >>
Source : Recipes