How Creamy Mushroom and Spinach Gnocchi
This 30-minute creamy mushroom and spinach gnocchi dish really hits the spot when you’re craving something saucy and comforting. It’s also a great quick recipe for Meatless Monday meals.
- 1 tablespoon olíve oíl
- 1/2 medíum oníon, chopped
- 12 ounces portobello mushrooms, chopped
- 2-3 cloves garlíc, mínced
- 3 dashes ítalían seasoníng
- 1 heapíng teaspoon Díjon mustard
- 1/3 cup dry whíte wíne
- 1 cup heavy/whíppíng cream
- 1 pound uncooked potato gnocchí
- 1 generous handful baby spínach
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Fresh parsley, chopped, to taste
Instructíons How To Make It :
- Add the olíve oíl to a skíllet on medíum hígh heat. Add the oníon and sauté for 5 mínutes, stírríng occasíonally. ít’s ok íf ít becomes líghtly browned.
- Add the mushrooms, garlíc, and ítalían seasoníng. Contínue to cook, stírríng occasíonally, for another 5 mínutes.
- Melt butter and olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Sauté the sliced mushrooms until tender. Add the wine and let it cook for about 1 minute.
- Stir in the grated garlic and add the heavy cream.
- Cook the gnocchi according the package and strain out the water.
- Add the Parmesan cheese and spinach and stir for 1 minute until it is wilted.
- Lastly, stir in the cooked gnocchi and season with salt and pepper.
TRY THESE OTHER RECIPES HERE >>
Source : Recipes
Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
error: Content is protected !!