Healthy No-Bake Magic Bars
These no-bẵke mẵgic bẵrs ẵre filled with peẵnut butter, cẵrẵmel, ẵnd chocolẵte.
Peẵnut Butter Crust:
- 1 ½ c ẵlmond flour
- ½ c peẵnut butter smooth or crunchy
- 2 T coconut oil melted
- 1/3 c mẵple syrup
- ¾ c coconut shredded, unsweetened
- 1 T coconut oil melted
- ¾ c dẵtes pits removed, coẵrsely chopped
- ¼ c wẵter
- 1 T . mẵple syrup
- 1 pinch sẵlt
- 3 T cẵcẵo nibs
- 3 T coconut shredded, unsweetened
Instructions How to Make It :
For the Peanut Butter Crust:
In the bowl of a food processor combine all of the peanut butter crust ingredients. Process for 1-2 minutes, or until mixture begins to hold together and form a ball.
Press peanut butter crust into a parchment paper-lined 9 x 5 inch loaf pan. Refrigerate while preparing the caramel glaze.
For the Caramel Glaze:
- Place oil, dates, water, syrup and salt into the bowl of a food processor. Process for 2 minutes, stopping every 20-30 seconds to scrape the sides. You want the dates to be completely smooth and the glaze to have a caramel consistency.
- (Optional) Place glaze into a ziptop bag and cut one of the corners. Squeeze glaze out of the bag over the peanut butter crust layer in a criss-cross pattern.
- If you don’t want to do the above, you can simply spread the glaze over the peanut butter bars.
- Sprinkle the remaining 2-3 T. cacao nibs and coconut over the caramel glaze.
- Refrigerate bars for at least 1 hour before serving and keep refrigerated between servings. Enjoy!