I remember being in Rockefeller Center on election night in 2008 and then back there in 2010 getting engaged to Joe next to the tree with a crowd full of strangers cheering as he got down on one knee. And then back to NYC for another round of The Rachael Ray Show’s All-Stars edition in 2011.
Without a doubt, I love visiting this place and remembering everything I’ve experienced here, but I always really, really love going home, too. And I realize what a gift it is to love your home and what you have more than anywhere else you could possibly travel to our visit. (Although if Joe told me we were moving to Italy, I wouldn’t be all that upset…)
HEALTHY BANANA BUNDT BREAD RECIPE
Servings : 12
- 3 bananas mashed
- 1.5 cup plain flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 eggs
INSTRUCTIONS HOW TO MAKE IT :
- Preheat panggangan at 180 C and grease 8 in cake pan.
- Whisk together banana, sugar, eggs and yogurt.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together flour and baking powder.
- Pour wet ingredients into flour mixture, stir untul well incorporated.
- Spoon mixture into prepared pan, level top and bake for 40 – 50 minutes or until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes, transfer onto rack to cool.