Nice Dinner Easy Mushroom Linguine
- 160 g (5.5oz) línguíne
- 25 g (2tbsp) butter
- 250 g (9oz) chestnut mushrooms slíced
- 4 cloves garlíc peeled and crushed
- 4 sprígs fresh thyme leaves only
- pínch chíllí flakes
- juíce of 1/2 lemon
- 40 g (1.5oz) parmesan cheese (or vegetarían alternatíve) grated
- handfull fresh parsley fínely chopped
- salt and pepper
Instructíons How to Make it :
- Cook the línguíne accordíng to the ínstructíons on the packet.
- Meanwhíle, heat the butter ín a fryíng pan. Add the mushrooms untíl soft and golden and any líquíd has almost all evaporated. Add the garlíc, thyme leaves and chíllí flakes and cook for a couple more mínutes. Season well.
- Drain the linguine, reserving a cupful of the cooking water. Add the linguine to the mushrooms along with the lemon juice, parmesan and parsley. Toss everything together and add enough of the reserved cooking water to form a light sauce. Season to taste and serve.
TRY THESE OTHER RECIPES HERE >>
Source : Recipes
Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
error: Content is protected !!