Instructìons How to Make It :
- In a large mixing bowl cream together the cream cheese, peanut butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Place the Oreo cookies into a Ziploc bag. Place the peanut butter cups into a separate Ziploc bag.
- Use a heavy bottomed pot or a rolling pin to break the Oreos and peanut butter cups into pieces.
- Pour half of the crumbled Oreos and half of the crushed peanut butter cups into the bowl with the cream cheese mixture along with 1/2 a cup of the Cool Whip. Use a rubber spatula to mix it all together.
- Pour the mixture into the Oreo pie crust and spread it out evenly.
- Spread the remaining cup of Cool Whip over the cream cheese mixture.
- Top the pie with the rest of the crushed Oreos and peanut butter cups.
- Refrigerate for at least two hours before slicing and serving.
TRY THESE OTHER RECIPES HERE >>
Source : Recipes