Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- ¾ cup butter, at room temperature
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup dark brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla
- 2¼ cups plus 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces chopped semi sweet chocolate
Instructions How to Make It:
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Beat butter and sugars at medium speed with paddle attachment of stand mixer until creamy.
- Add eggs and 1½ tsp. vanilla, beating until blended.
- Add flour, baking soda, and salt and beat until blended.
- Fold in chocolate by hand just until combined.
- Using a 2 tablespoon capacity cookie scoop, place cookie dough balls on parchment paper-lined baking sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 14 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool.
Adapted from That Skinny Chick Can Bake via Southern Living
TRY THESE OTHER RECIPES HERE >>
- THE BEST LEMON SUGAR COOKIES
- HOW MAKE : APPLE COOKIES AND CREAM CHEESE FROSTING
- Perfect Sugar Cookies Recipes