- 1 slice Sugardale Natural Uncured Smoked Ham
- 1 slice Sugardale Natural Uncured Honey Turkey Breast
- 1/2 c. red grapes
- 1/2 c. green grapes
- 1/2 c. cubed apples
- 2 oz. cubed jack cheese
Instructions How to Make It :
- Pre-cut wooden grilling skewers to fit into the size of your
resealable lunchbox container.
- Cut ham and turkey slices into 1″ strips. Fold
accordion-style and slide onto the wooden skewers. Alternate with grapes,
apples and cheese cubes.
- Keep cold (with a cold pack) in a lunchbox until ready to
Depending on how large or small you make the skewers, you’ll
render approximately 3 medium skewers.