- 2 cups (450g) granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups (336g) vegetable oil
- 2 tsp. McCormick
- 3 large eggs room temperature
- 3 cups (384g) all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. cinnamon spice
- 1 tsp. salt
- 3 medium Granny Smith apples – peeled, cored. and
- 1/2 cup (1 stick, 113g) butter
- 2 tsp. heavy cream
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
INSTRUCTIONS HOW TO MAKE IT :
- Preheat the oven to 325°F (175°C). Grease a 9 inch Bundt
- In a large bowl, beat the sugar, oil, vanilla, and eggs with
an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Combine the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt; stir
into the batter just until blended.
- Fold in the apples by hand. Pour into the prepared bundt
- Bake for 55-70 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes
- Allow to cool for about 20 minutes in the pan and then
invert on to a wire rack.
- Heat the butter, heavy cream, and brown sugar in a small
saucepan over medium heat.
- Bring to a boil, stirring to dissolve the sugar, then remove
from the heat.
- Add in vanilla and stir until combined. Let sit 5-10 minutes
- Drizzle over the warm cake.
TRY THESE OTHER RECIPES >>
Source : Recipes