- 1 head of green cabbage, finely
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 1/2 yellow or red onion, finely
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp honey, (or more,
depending on sweetness)
- 1/2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp celery seed
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Add the shredded green cabbage, carrot and
onion to a large bowl.
- In a smaller bowl, whisk together the apple
cider vinegar, Dijon mustard, honey, olive oil, celery seed, salt and pepper to
create the dressing. Taste the dressing and decide if you’d like to add more
- Add about half of the dressing to the
cabbage, onions and carrots and gently toss. Slowly add more dressing until
you’ve reached your desired consistency.
- Serve and enjoy!
This recipe makes approximately 12 cups of
You can also store it in the fridge for 3-5
TRY THESE OTHER COLESLAW RECIPES >>
Source : Recipes