- 16 oz. Brussels sprouts
- 3 Tbsp olive or avocado oil
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup Italian seasoned
Instructions How to Make it :
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment
paper and set aside.
- Trim ends of Brussels sprouts. Wash and dry
with paper towel.
- Place Brussels sprouts in a medium mixing
bowl. Add oil and garlic. Season with salt and pepper. Toss gently to coat.
- Add Parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs to
Brussels sprouts and gently stir.
- Place all Brussels sprouts on prepared
baking sheet. Spread evenly into one layer. Bake on center rack in preheated
oven for 25 to 30 minutes OR until the vegetables are golden brown.
This dish is best served right away. The
coating will lose crispiness and texture the longer the vegetables sit. You can
however prepare them ahead of time and keep in fridge covered until you are
ready to roast them. You can use plain breadcrumbs with the addition of Italian
seasoning OR skip the breadcrumbs altogether for dietary needs.
TRY THESE OTHER RECIPES >>
Source : Recipes