- 700 grams of chopped chicken breast
- 350 grs. Jork ham cut into small squares
- 3 hard boiled eggs
- 3 eggs
- 30 slices of finite bacon
- Chopped biscuit
Instructions How to Make It :
- Spread the mold with butter and chopped galeta.
- Cover the mold (as per photo) with the slices of bacon, half
of the slice inside, and the other half outside to cover the cold
cuts. (cut the strip of the bacon skin to make it easier for us to cut
- In a bowl, mix the chopped breast, the jork ham, the 3 eggs,
salt and integrate all the ingredients well. (Now is the time to add
plums, pistachios, etc.)
- In this case I did it with hard boiled eggs. Pour half
of the mixture into the mold, place the eggs, cover them with what is left of
the mixture, and cover with the bacon.
- Bake 30 minutes at 200º, take it out and unmold it on a
tray, bake 10 more minutes for the bancon to cook.
- Let cool a little, and cover it again with the mold, so that
it keeps the shape until it is very cold.
TRY THESE OTHER CHICKEN RECIPES >>
Source : Recipes