Do you have a plate that never leaves your table? I aspire a plate which you chef for every single one portion of mealtime. I have one, which is a side plate for most people, but for me it becomes main course sometimes.
I am approximately salads now. My mom always told me approximately the use of vegetables and salads of them. Our intimates always had it for lunch and dinner and our party tables were covered later many dishes of various salads.
This mannerism I got a dependence and healthy passion to them.My own intimates now follows that tradition and neither my husband, nor my child quarrel adjoining salads.
- 3 cups cooked cut corn (from about 5 medium
- 2 cups cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped
(about 1 large cucumber)
- 1/2 cup basil, chopped
- 1/4 cup chives, snipped
- 2 Tablespoons light mayonnaise
- Salt & fresh ground pepper, to taste
- In a medium mixing bowl, toss together the
corn, cucumber, basil and chives. Stir in the mayonnaise. Add salt & pepper
- Serve within a few minutes … or store in
a covered container in the fridge until serving time.
TRY THESE OTHER RECIPES >>
People Also Search :
- basil chive cucumber & corn salad