- 1 can chicken broth
- 1 can (14.5 oz) diced green chilies
- 1 can (12.5 oz) chicken breast (drained &
- 2 cans chili beans (do not drain)
- 1 can petite diced tomatoes (do not drain)
- 1 can white corn (lightly drained)
- 1 can (8 oz) tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- sour cream
- shredded cheese
- avocado slices
- tortilla chips
Instructions How to Make It :
- In a large pot, over medium-high heat, combine all
ingredients and stir together. Bring to a boil and then reduce heat to
medium-low and let simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Garnish with toppings and enjoy!
- ** We don’t care for the texture of green chilies so I combine
the chicken broth and the diced green chilies in a blender, and blend them up.
This will make it so there are no chunks of green chilies in the soup. This is
not necessary but an option if you prefer.
TRY THESE OTHER RECIPES >>
Source : Recipes