Berry Meringue Layer Cake – The choice a year ago to leave Hong Kong was fantastically hard. All things considered leaving my companions was much harder. Before I left, two of my young ladies gave me the most delightful leaving present. A calfskin book loaded up with written by hand words and pictures.
For the meringues :
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 egg whites
- 285g caster sugar
For the filling:
- 400g fresh strawberries
- 150g raspberries
- 150g blueberries
- 500g whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons raspberry coulis
INSTRUCTIONS HOW TO MAKE IT :
- To make the meringue.
- Preheat the stove to 120C/100C fan/250F.
- Draw 20cm circles onto two extensive sheets of preparing material/greaseproof paper, two on each sheet, and use them to line two heating sheets.
- In a vast clean bowl, whisk the egg whites until the point when they shape delicate pinnacles.
- Slowly include the caster sugar, a little at any given moment, whipping as you go, until the point when the egg whites shape polished hardened pinnacles. Include the vanilla concentrate and keep whipping for one more moment.
- Spread the meringue uniformly into the circles you have drawn. Hold about a fifth of the meringue and put into a funneling sack. Pipe around the edge of one of the circles, making a little crown impact. This will be the best layer of your meringue layer cake.
- Put into your pre-warmed stove and prepare for around 60 minutes.
- Kill the warmth and leave in the stove for one more hour to cool.
- Expel from the stove and place onto a wire rack to guarantee they are completely cooled.
To gather :
- Whip your whipping cream and vanilla until the point that the cream shapes hardened pinnacles.
- Frame and cut about portion of your strawberries.
- Presently you can amass the layers.
- Place one circle of meringue onto the plate or stand you expect to serve it on. Spread over a fourth of the cream and best with a portion of the cut strawberries, a few raspberries and blueberries. Sprinkle with a little raspberry coulis.
- Rehash with the rest of the layers.
- Top the last circle with cream, at that point design with your entire strawberries and remaining organic product.
- Fill in at the earliest opportunity.
Recipes Adapted From : alanavaleria.site
TRY THESE OTHER RECIPES >>
Source : Recipes