Air Fryer Southern Style Fried Pork Chops is an easy recipe using boneless pork chops, buttermilk, and zesty seasoning to provide the perfect crunchy texture. This recipe provides a lightened-up way to enjoy a down-home comfort food meal with the great taste of soul food cooking.
I was eating a lot of fried foods back then. This is definitely well before technology advanced into what it is now. Fried foods were so easy to make. This is largely because I grew up in the kitchen watching my mom cook all of our favorite southern-style foods.
- 4 pork chops (bone-in or boneless)
- 3 tbsp buttermilk I used fat-free
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Seasoning Salt to taste You can also use either a chicken or pork rub. I used McCormick’s Montreal Chicken Seasoning
- pepper to taste
- 1 Ziploc bag
- cooking oil spray
- Wash and pat dry the pork chops.
- Season the pork chops with the seasoning salt and pepper.
- Drizzle the buttermilk over the pork chops.
- Place the pork chops in a Ziploc bag with the flour. Shake to fully coat.
- Marinate for 30 minutes. This step is optional. This helps the flour adhere to the pork chops.
- Place the pork chops in the air fryer. Stacking them is ok. I prefer to cook two at a time.
- Spray the pork chops with cooking oil.
- Cook the pork chops for 15 minutes on 380 degrees. Flip the pork chops over to the other side after 10 minutes.
Recipe Adapted From: www.alanavaleria.site
TRY THESE OTHER RECIPES >>
Source : Recipes