Lovely soft inside and crunchy outside, this air fryer avocado fries will blow your mind!
You can tell i like healthy snacks. They are absolutely kids friendly ( for me its very important since i cook for my kids at least twice a day and they dont eat junk food) and good for you.
Avocado is an everyday guest in our kitchen. We eat it for breakfast with eggs or on pancakes, we eat it with tacos for lunch and with soup for dinner.
- 1 egg
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- Get a ripe but firm avocado. Cut in half and remove the pit. Cut avocado into wedges.
- Bit the egg with salt in one bowl. Add panko into another bowl.
- Dip wedges into the egg mixture, and then in to the panko crumbs.
- Place wedges into preheated to 400F air fryer in a single layer for 8-10 minutes. Shake half way through.
- They are done when lightly brown.
Recipe Adapted From: berrymaple.com
TRY THESE OTHER AVOCADO RECIPES >>
Source : Recipes