Keto and Vegan have come together to make this delicious and EASY treat!! There really isn’t an easier recipe that mixing something in a bowl and placing it in the fridge! This recipe has a coconut flavor, I will give some tips at the bottom to alter that.
- 3 Tablespoons Sweetener – I used Swerve
- 3/4 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/3 cup Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 melted Coconut Oil
- 1/3 cup of Lily’s Chocolate Chips.
INSTRUCTIONS HOW TO MAKE IT :
- Mix all of the ingredients, except the chocolate chips in a bowl.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the chocolate chips, in about 20 second increments until melted.
- Combine the chocolate chips with the rest of the ingredients.
- Pour into your molds, and place in the fridge for at least 3 hours.
TRY THESE OTHER KETO RECIPES >>
PIN IT TO PINTEREST !!
Source : Recipes